The gardener's eye

The Gardener's Eye

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Monadnock Region Open Day June 30


The Garden Conservancy Open Day in the Monadnock Region will be next Saturday, June 30. My garden, along with four other gardens, will be open to the public from 10 am to 4 pm. If you are in the area, please come by for a visit. Each garden is different from the next and the tour would make for a lovely day. The public gardens that I work on in Peterborough, which are always open to the public, are also included on the Open Days Tour. Volunteer gardeners will be at the Pavilion Garden in Depot Park in downtown Peterborough (near the Toadstool Bookshop) to answer questions and distribute maps to the other public gardens.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Michael! I hope the preparation's not giving you sleepless nights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faisal, after gardening all day, I've been sleeping rather well, but I'm a little sore in the morning. I'm glad it is early in the season. The garden is in good shape and I can enjoy it the rest of the summer.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails