The gardener's eye

The Gardener's Eye

Monday, October 19, 2015

Gone, But Not Forgotten, After the First Hard Frost



The flower box at the front of my house:  Coleus 'Dark Heart', Begonia 'Summerwings Deep Red', Fuchsia magellanica 'Aurea', Begonia luxurians, Begonia 'Marmaduke' and Begonia repens.



The pot/planter combination at my office: Coleus 'Dark Heart', Senecio petasitis, Begonia 'Summerwings Deep Red',  Begonia repens, Pteris cretica 'Albo-lineata' and Fuchsia magellanica 'Aurea',

2 comments:

  1. Lovely displays which I may try to emulate next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just returned from the Perennial Plant Conference at Swarthmore College. Paul Zammit, the Director of Horticulture at the Toronto Botanical Garden, spoke on Container Gardening. And I got to see endless examples of innovative pots and planters at Swarthmore's campus and at Chanticleer, in Wayne, PA. I, too, have some great new ideas to emulate myself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails